The latest report titled “Butanol Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butanol.
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Request For Free Sample: https://procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanol/request-sample
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butanol Production Process:
1. Butanol Production Cost From propylene and syngas: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of Butanol industrial production across Butanol manufacturing plants. In the reaction of propylene and syngas, a catalyst is added, and this reaction produces n-butyraldehyde and iso-butyraldehyde via an oxo-process. The n-butyraldehyde is extracted and is then subjected to a hydrogenation reaction to give butanol.
2. Butanol Production Cost From propene via hydroformylation: This report provides the thorough economics of Butanol industrial production across Butanol manufacturing plants. The hydroformylation reaction of propene first produces butanal which on reduction gives butanol.
3. Butanol Production Cost From ethanol via the Guerbet reaction: This report presents the extensive cost requirement of Butanol industrial production across Butanol manufacturing plants. In the Guerbet process, ethanol dimerizes to give butanol.
4. Butanol Production Cost Via hydrogenation: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of Butanol industrial production across Butanol manufacturing plants. The hydrogenation of butyraldehyde in presence of hydrogen produces butanol.
5. Butanol Production Cost Via fermentation: This report provides the thorough economics of Butanol industrial production across Butanol manufacturing plants. In the fermentation process, natural products such as corn, raw sugar, etc., are converted into butanol.
Butanol is a colorless liquid with the chemical formula C4H10O that is popularly used in the synthesis of plasticizers, detergents, etc. In conventional practices, it was produced from propene but in modern production routes, it is produced via fermentation of biomass. It is also less poisonous than other alcohols and is thus safer to handle. Butanol is frequently employed as a solvent in a variety of sectors, including paints, coatings, adhesives, and pharmaceuticals. It also has a moderate viscosity. It can also be used as a biofuel and has more energy per unit than ethanol. It can be created by the fermentation of carbohydrates by specific bacteria or obtained chemically from fossil fuels. In recent years, there has been a lot of interest in it because of its potential as a sustainable and renewable substitute for gasoline.
The major driver of the butanol market is its application as a solvent in paints, natural resins, and other oil-derived industries. Butanol is a chemical building block used in the production of other substances. Esters, plasticizers, detergents, medicines, flavors, perfumes, and synthetic rubber are all made with it. It can also be used as a gasoline additive or as a biofuel. It is a popular alternative for blending with gasoline or diesel because of its high energy content and compatibility with the current fuel infrastructure. It can be generated using biological fermentation techniques, giving fossil fuels a renewable substitute. Natural products including perfumes, and essential oils are extracted using butanol as an extraction solvent. These important chemicals can be extracted and concentrated from plant materials because of its tendency to dissolve chemicals.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll-Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA